Friday, February 3, 2012

Sorry I'm bad, sorry you're blue...

Sorry for my spotty presence in this space lately. Sometimes I have a lot to share, and other times, I may have a lot to share but should not share. It's a delicate balance.

We are currently moving toward making some repairs on the 2nd home on our property (aka "the back house") so that we can move in to it and rent out the house we are living in. The back house is bigger and has a second bathroom. There's value in a second bathroom with 4 men in the house. The hardest part about this is finding the time for it. We can't stop working and taking care of the kids to do this so we have to use our spare time which there just is not a lot of that.

Dylan has a very important doctors appt Monday. He is being evaluated for a mood disorder (read: he's being tested for Bipolar). This is so important and quite anticipated because living with a child that you suspect such an illness in and who is not receiving any medications or therapy for, is hard. Just hard. I just want answers and help for him. He's had a hard 7 years, and something needs to give so we can all live peacefully.

So as you can imagine I will be away from this space until at least Tuesday. I'll certainly post the results.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment